Cyber Security Fellow
M.Sc. & B.Sc. Comp. Science (Univ. of Milan)
• Main developer of the SecTeal compiler [tool] since 2020, still active maintainer.
• Original architect of AuthclicK [webpage], still active in development but no longer the primary maintainer.
Specialties: Cryptography and Digital Identity.
University of Oregon, United States
University of Toronto, Canada
Ryerson University, Canada
• Research assistant, Univ. of Stirling, UK.
• Cryptography engineer, AuthclicK.
• Partner Business Evangelist. Microsoft
• Infrastructure Analyst. Oracle
• Software Engineer. IBM
• A compiler tool for developing blockchain smart
• Exploited the formal model
of Algorand to prove fundamental properties and highlight major design patterns.
• Assessed the communication protocol of the verifiable credential model.
• Designed a proof of concept of an online accommodation rental
• A decentralized user-centric platform that deals with
• Vulnerability assessement of the TLS standard, and
presented the results at the UniMI workshop.
• Main designer of the IBM tool for migrating cron and Windows tasks to Workload Automation.
• Tested Algorand ASC2 at the Encode Algorand Club, Oxford, UK.
• Europen grant at the Cryptography Group, Univ. of Milan, Italy.